October 17, 2021
Battle of the Belles XI
Port Chester, NY
Fem and Fierce is a 501c3 non profit organization dedicated to empowering women and creating opportunities for women to shine! We are very excited to continue Stefanie Tropea's 10 year tradition of this ALL WOMEN/STRONGWOMAN event!
To revive a competition shirt you must be registered by 9/29/21.
We are adding a Junior Belles 12 and under just for fun! To register PayPal $25 to firstname.lastname@example.org or Venmo @Anna-Poniros-Giorgi with name and t-shirt size. Events are:
- Small Keg Carry empty 50'
- Sandbag Over Bar 10x's
- Small Jeep Tire Flip 25'
Events & Rules:
- Log Clean & Press: clean and press every rep for 60 sec. Athlete hands can start on the log and must return to ground every rep. Down commands only. Athlete can strict press, push press, push jerk, split jerk, etc. To receive a down command feet must be in line, arms locked out and head through, hips and knees stable. Chalk, belts, wrist wraps, elbow and knee sleeves allowed.
- Wagon Wheel Deadlift: 13" height and standard BB. Reps in 60 sec. Up & Down command. Athlete must lift bar and have shoulders back, hips and knees through to receive a down command. Straps, chalk, belts, wrist wraps, elbow and knee sleeves allowed.
- Frame & Keg Carry Medley: Athlete will start with the frame pick and carry 25'. The keg will be placed there and pick and carry 25' down and around cone and 25' back. Then re-pick the frame to carry 25' across finish line. Tiimer stops when frame crosses the line. 75 sec time limit. Fastest time wins and partial distance will be recorded if DNF. Keg can't be shouldered and must be carried in front of body. Unlimited drops on all. If keg is dropped and rolled athletes must retrieve it and bring back to last point of contact on course. Chalk, belts, wrist wraps, elbow and knee sleeves allowed.
- Conan's Wheel: Athlete will pick and carry Conan's arm in a circle either direction they choose. Once dropped distance will be recorded. This is a MAX distance event. Chalk, belts, wrist wraps, elbow and knee sleeves allowed.
- Stone over Bar: hands start on bar and on judges command pick and load stone over 46" bar as many times in 60 sec. Tacky, grip shirts, Chalk, belts, wrist wraps, elbow and knee sleeves allowed.
No grip shirts allowed with Strongman Corp or OSG logo's.
*Events & Weights are subject to change.
Events and Weights
|Division||Log Clean & Press||Wagon Wheel Deadlift||Frame & Keg Carry Medley||Conan's Wheel||Stone over Bar|
|Novice W HW (165+)||107||305||305/150||350||160|
|Novice W LW (165-)||87||255||245/125||300||125|
|Open W LW (132-)||107||305||305/150||350||160|
|Open W HW (198-)||147||375||395/200||450||210|
|Open W SHW (+)||167||405||415/225||500||225|
|Masters W MW (165-)||107||305||305/150||350||160|
|Masters W HW (+)||127||345||345/175||400||190|
|Hero Women (Single Class)||75||135||175/100||250||100|
Registration Closes Oct 16, 2021
55 spots remain.