October 8, 2022
Clash of the Tridents II featuring Pro Womens Worlds VI
Atlantic City, NJ
Clash of the Tridents II featuring: Pro Womens Worlds VI
*US Strongman 2023 Nationals Qualifier
Location: Showboat Hotel and Casino 801 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ
Hotel Block links: TBA
Contest Specifics (PLEASE READ PRIOR TO REGISTERING):
- For Pro Women’s Worlds VI athletes, all five events will occur on Saturday 10/8/22. Rules are at 9am. Show will begin at 10 after warm ups.
- For Clash of the Tridents II athletes, three events will occur on Saturday 10/8/22 beginning at 1pm. Top 5 in all weight classes will be granted access to Day 2 of the show. On Sunday 10/9/21 at 9am, you will complete the last two events with 1st Place in open classes receiving cash prizes! There is no separate rules meeting for Clash athletes; you have the option of attending the 9am on 10/8 or asking questions prior to the show via email or on the event page.
Weigh-Ins (no exceptions) will be offered on Friday 10/7/22: 10a-12p OR 2p-5p at Showboat on the casino floor across from check in areas. There will also be weigh ins offered on Saturday 10/8/22 between 7:30a-8:30a at the same location. Anyone not checked in by 8:30a will be marked as a drop out (no exceptions).
ENTRY: $115 (competitors are given entrance to Fitness expo and all competitions occurring during)
Spectator fee: $20
(link for spectators will go live January 2022)
1st Place- cash prize and trophy
2nd and 3rd- medals (possible cash prizes depending on sponsors)
*1st place in novice and top 3 in open classes get bid to USS Inc Nationals 2023!
PRO WOMEN’S WORLDS
*payouts above are for all PWW classes including masters (masters must have 3 in both LW and HW subclasses or they will be combined into one masters class)
ENTRY DEADLINE: 9/2/22
SPONSORED BY: United States Strongman, The Pit, LiftEvil and many more to be announced!
1) Max Log C & P - 12" for men, 10" for women. 60 second time limit per attempt. 3 attempts with Wessels Rule. No built up belts. Feet parallel, knees and elbows locked, head through. No tacky. (rules taken from USS.COM as this is a national record attempt).
2) 50' Farmers Carry into Hold- Competitor will have 30 seconds to pick their farmers handles and carry forward to the 50' line. At the 50' line, time will be taken for scoring and the judge will instruct them to hold for as long as they can (their time during the hold will be recorded separately). Time will be called once either of the farmers handles slips out of the competitors hands or the competitor places the farmers handles down. If the athlete cannot get to the 50' line in 30 seconds, they will receive a 0 (no distance is being recorded for this event). Allowed: Wrist Wraps, sleeves, belts, chalk and gloves. Not allowed: straps, tacky.
3) Power Stairs- Competitor will have 60 seconds to move their prescribed weight to the top of the stairs. Weight handle will start off of the platform. Competitor will start on the judges call with hands off the handle. The competitor will lift the handle up four 14” high steps to the top. They will then move back down the stairs to retrieve their second handle. Weights will be moved lightest to heaviest. Weight must be on the top step with hands off to stop the time. Allowed: Wrist Wraps, sleeves and belts. Not Allowed: Lifting straps, tacky, gloves.
4) Yoke Squat- TBD
5) Sandbag Toss- Sandbag toss will have a 60 second time limit. The athlete will toss the sandbag facing away from the bar and throw the sandbag overhead and behind to clear the implement. If the sandbag does not clear the bar, the athlete must grab it and retoss it before moving on to the next sandbag. Sandbags will be thrown lightest to heaviest, and they will be sitting 10' from the implement. Allowed: wraps, sleeves, belts and chalk. Not allowed: straps, tacky
*Weights and rules are subject to change (all athletes will be notified via email in addition to social media posts).
Events and Weights
|Division||Max Log C&P (National & NJ Records)||50’ Farmers Carry into a Hold||Power Stairs||Yoke Squat||Sandbag Toss|
|Novice Women (Single Class)||MAX||120||200/250||TESTING||12ft- 20,25x2|
|Open W LW (132-)||MAX||130||250/275||TESTING||12ft-25, 30x2|
|Open W MW (165-)||MAX||140||275/300||TESTING||12ft-25, 30x2|
|Open W HW (198-)||MAX||150||300/325||TESTING||12ft- 25, 30, 35|
|Open W SHW (+)||MAX||160||325/350||TESTING||12ft- 25, 30, 35|
|Pro Masters W HW||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|Masters W LW (132-)||MAX||130||250/275||TESTING||12ft- 25, 30x2|
|Pro Masters W LW||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|Masters W HW (+)||MAX||140||275/300||TESTING||12ft- 25, 30x2|
|Pro W SHW (+)||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|Pro W LW||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|Pro W MW||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|Pro W HW||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|Novice Men (Single Class)||MAX||225||300/350||TESTING||14ft-30,35x2|
|Open M LW (181-)||MAX||250||350/400||TESTING||14ft-30,35,40|
|Open M MW (220-)||MAX||260||400/450||TESTING||14ft-35,40,45|
|Open M HW (275-)||MAX||280||450/500||TESTING||15ft-40,45,50|
|Open M SHW (+)||MAX||300||500/550||TESTING||15ft-45,50,55|
|Masters M HW (242-)||MAX||260||400/450||TESTING||14ft-35,40,45|
Registration Closes Sep 02, 2022
60 spots remain.