October 8, 2022
Clash of the Tridents II featuring Pro Womens Worlds VI
Atlantic City, NJ
Clash of the Tridents II featuring: Pro Womens Worlds VI
*US Strongman 2023 Nationals Qualifier
Location: Tropicana Hotel and Casino
2831 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ
Hotel Block links: https://book.passkey.com/gt/218470302?gtid=b54f2536bbb654918ba729c89a06a7db
Contest Specifics (PLEASE READ PRIOR TO REGISTERING):
Weigh-Ins (all weight classes must weigh in….no exceptions) will be offered on Friday and Saturday.
- 10/7/22: 10a-12p OR 2p-4p weigh ins offered at Tropicana (exact location will be emailed to registered athletes).
- 10/8/22: 7:30-8:30a last call for weigh ins. Any athletes not weighed in/checked in by 8:30a will be marked as a drop out.
- 9am rules (for both shows).
- 9:30a- Pro Women’s Worlds VI athletes warm up and begin events
- 10:30a- Clash of the Tridents II athletes warm up and begin events.
SUNDAY ONLY (not part of your registration, not mandatory)
- 10a- cash prize for longest dinnie stone hold (email promoter to sign up, no membership required).
ENTRY: $115 (competitors are given entrance to Fitness expo and all competitions occurring during- bodybuilding, MAS wrestling, powerlifting, arm wrestling, crossfit with more to be announced).
Spectator fee: https://form.jotform.com/221035811617953
1st Place- cash prize (*for classes with 5+ athletes), trophy, swag bag from sponsors
2nd and 3rd- medals and swag bags from sponsors
*Masters must have 3 or they will be combined into open classes
*1st place in novice and top 3 in open classes get bid to USS Inc Nationals 2023!
PRO WOMEN’S WORLDS
*payouts above are for all PWW classes including masters (masters must have 3 in both LW and HW subclasses or they will be combined into one masters class) . Teen class is exempt from above payouts.
SPONSORED BY: United States Strongman, A7, The Pit, LiftEvil, Lady Like AF, Philly Drinkers, Cerberus, Mark Bell Slingshot, Kilo Krate, Impact, LifeAID, Born Primitive, Caffeine and Kilos, Heart and Soul Strong Brand and more to be announced!
1) Max Log C & P - 12" for men (150# starting weight), 10" for women (70# starting weight). Wessels Rules- Athlete gets three attempts. 60 second time limit per attempt. Miss an attempt and you’re out. 10# jumps for women. 20# jumps for men (unless you are going for a NJ State or National Record and then you can do 5# jumps)- yes you can jump in any time! Athletes are limited to 2-3 warm up lifts in between others attempts.
Good rep- Feet parallel, knees and elbows locked, head through.
Allowed: chalk, grip shirts (no other federation shirts), wrist wraps, elbow and knee sleeves, soft belts, hard belts (must have buckles facing behind athlete as buckles ruin the implement).
Not Allowed: built up belts, tacky, gloves, resting implement on head, tree topping
2) 50' Farmers Carry into Hold- NO DROPS!
Competitor will have 30 seconds to pick their farmers handles and carry forward to the 50' line. At the 50' line, the judge will instruct them to hold for as long as they can (their time during the hold will be recorded). Time will be called once either of the farmers handles slips out of the competitors hands or the competitor places the farmers handles down. If the athlete cannot get to the 50' line in 30 seconds, they will receive a 0 (no distance is being recorded for this event). Allowed: Wrist Wraps, sleeves, belts, chalk. Not allowed: straps, tacky, gloves.
3) Power Stairs- Competitor will have 60 seconds to move their prescribed weight to the top of the stairs. Weight handle will start off of the platform. Competitor will start on the judges call with hands off the handle. The competitor will lift the handle up four 14” high steps to the top. They will then move back down the stairs to retrieve their second handle. Weights will be moved lightest to heaviest. Weight must be on the top step with hands off to stop the time. Allowed: chalk, wrist wraps, sleeves and belts. Not Allowed: Lifting straps, tacky, gloves, zercher, carrying up steps like a keg
4) Yoke Squat- Competitor will have 60 seconds to squat a yoke at their prescribed weight. The lift will begin with the competitor at parallel. Once they are given the lift command from the judge, they will stand with the yoke until hips are through and knees are locked. Squat depth will be taken at weigh ins; competitor must have an obvious hip crease showing parallel for the pick height to be measured. Up and down commands will be given and athlete must show control on the descent as to not cause injury of themselves or apparatus. Allowed: wraps, sleeves, belts and chalk. Not allowed: squat suits, briefs, tacky
5) Sandbag Toss- Sandbag toss will have a 60 second time limit. The athlete will toss the sandbag facing away from the bar and throw the sandbag overhead and behind to clear the implement. If the sandbag does not clear the bar, the athlete must grab it and retoss it before moving on to the next sandbag. Sandbags will be thrown lightest to heaviest, and they will be sitting 10' from the implement. Allowed: wraps, sleeves, belts and chalk. Not allowed: straps, tacky
*Weights and rules are subject to change (all athletes will be notified via email in addition to social media posts).
Events and Weights
|Division||Max Log C&P (National & NJ Records)||FARMERS||Power Stairs||Yoke Squat||Sandbag Toss||TIE BREAKER PROGRESSIVE LOG|
|Novice Women (Single Class)||MAX||120||145/170||180||12ft- 20,25x2||TBD|
|Open W LW (132-)||MAX||130||200/225||200||12ft-25, 30x2||TBD|
|Open W MW (165-)||MAX||140||225/250||220||12ft-25, 30x2||TBD|
|Open W HW (198-)||MAX||150||250/275||240||12ft- 25, 30, 35||TBD|
|Open W SHW (+)||MAX||160||275/300||260||12ft- 25, 30, 35||TBD|
|Pro Masters W HW||MAX||160||250/275||240||12FT-25, 30,35||TBD|
|Masters W LW (132-)||MAX||130||200/225||200||12ft- 25, 30x2||TBD|
|Pro Masters W LW||MAX||140||225/250||220||12ft-25, 30x2||TBD|
|Masters W HW (+)||MAX||140||225/250||220||12ft- 25, 30x2||TBD|
|Teen W LW (165-)||MAX||100||145/145||140||12ft-15x2, 20||TBD|
|Pro W SHW (+)||MAX||200||325/350||300||12FT-35,40,45||TBD|
|Pro W LW||MAX||160||250/275||240||12FT-25, 30,35||TBD|
|Pro W MW||MAX||180||275/300||260||12FT-30,35,40||TBD|
|Pro W HW||MAX||180||300/325||280||12FT-35,40,40||TBD|
|Novice Men (Single Class)||MAX||225||250/300||360||14ft-30,35x2||TBD|
|Open M LW (181-)||MAX||250||300/350||380||14ft-30,35,40||TBD|
|Open M MW (220-)||MAX||260||350/400||400||14ft-35,40,45||TBD|
|Open M HW (275-)||MAX||280||400/450||420||15ft-40,45,50||TBD|
|Open M SHW (+)||MAX||300||450/500||440||15ft-45,50,55||TBD|
|Masters Men (Single Class)||MAX||260||350/400||400||14ft-35,40,45||TBD|
Registration Closes Oct 07, 2022
9 spots remain.