February 27, 2021
DCF Winter GRIZZLY
Spectator and coach fee $10 (pay the day of)
NO parking Fee!
Facebook Event Page: https://fb.me/e/dbFytQ4un
Hotel Info: Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE (Bensalem): 1329 Bristol Pike Bensalem, PA 19020
Weigh-ins: 02/26/2021 5:30-7:30pm, 02/27/2021 8-9am - NO EXCEPTIONS!
Location: Dan Campos Fitness 4926 Pearson Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19114
Rules start at 9am all must be there!
EVENTS START AT 9am!
Awards: Trophies for 1st place of each weight division, medals for 2nd and 3rd.
Press Medley (Axle, Log, Circus DB) (60 sec)
- Athlete has 60 seconds to press all three implements in this order: axle, log, CDB
- The CDB will be cleaned once and pressed for reps after a successful rep of each of the other two implements.
- Judge will give a down command for each press. Athlete must use control when putting the implement back down onto the ground.
- Belts, wrist wraps, elbow sleeves and grip shirts are allowed.
Car Deadlift for Reps (60 sec)
- Competitor has a 60s-time limit to deadlift a vehicle
- Once the judge gives the lift command, the competitor will deadlift the implement and must wait for the "down" command.
- A successful lift will have the competitor standing completely upright with hips through and knees locked. A “down” command will be given.
- Belt, chalk, sleeves, suits, straps and wrist wraps OK
- NO baby oil or tacky
Max Yoke Carry
- Each Competitor gets a Maximum of 4 attempts to achieve the highest total weight walked across the 25ft finish line. (60 sec each attempt)
- Front facing at all times.
- Unlimited drops allowed.
- No sliding – penalty will be given.
- The entire yoke must cross the finish line.
- Weight must increase by no less then 50lbs
- Belts, wraps, sleeves allowed.
- Tacky, suits, gloves, straps not allowed.
Stone Over Bar (60 sec)
- Competitor will have 60 seconds to pick up the stone and get it over the bar as many times as possible.
- Athlete will start with hands on bar, palms facing up.
- Stone will start on the ground.
- Bar will be at 52” for the male divisions and 48” for the female divisions.
- Belts, gloves, chalk, sleeves, wraps, grip shirts allowed.
- Tacky, SC/OSG shirts, straps not allowed.
Seated Truck Pull (60’ in 60 sec)
- Truck will be pulled for 60’ or max distance under 60s
- Competitors will be in a seated position within a tire and will pull the truck via rope
- Distance will be measured for attempts that do not complete 60’ within 60s
- Clock stops when truck passes over the 60’ line
- Chalk, sleeves, gloves and wrist wraps OK
- NO tacky
weights and rules are subject to change
WAIT LIST INFO
EMAIL Jen @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Events and Weights
|Division||Press Medley (Axle, Log, Circus DB)(60 sec)||Car Deadlift (60 sec)||Max Yoke Walk 25'||Stone Over Bar (60 sec)||Seated Truck Pull 60'( 60 sec)|
|Novice Women (Single Class)||75/90/50||Sedan on 2x4||At least 200lbs||95||Heavy|
|Open W LW (132-)||95/110/50||Sedan||At least 250lbs||TBD||TBD|
|Open W MW (165-)||115/130/60||Sedan||At least 250lbs||TBD||TBD|
|Open W HW (198-)||120/145/65||Sedan+ weights||At least 250lbs||115||Heavy|
|Open W SHW (+)||130/150/70||Sedan + weights||At least 250lbs||115||TBD|
|Masters Women (Single Class)||95/110/50||Sedan||At least 200lbs||TBD||TBD|
|Novice Men (Single Class)||150/150/100||SUV on 2x4||At least 300lbs||115||Heavy|
|Open M LW (181-)||200/200/150||SUV||At least 500lbs||175||Heavy|
|Open M MW (220-)||250/250/170||SUV||At least 500lbs||200||Heavy|
|Open M HW (275-)||275/275/180||SUV + weights||At least 500lbs||230||Heavy|
|Open M SHW (+)||300/300/200||SUV + weights||At least 500lbs||280||Heavy|
|Masters Men (Single Class)||200/200/150||SUV||At least 400lbs||200||Heavy|
Available until Dec 18, 2020
Registration Closes Feb 06, 2021
2 spots remain.