January 31, 2021
NY State Record Breakers 7 + CT State & National Records
***Once you register you must fill out this form and list ANY 3 events you want to compete in.
****This link are the current NY State, CT State and National Records all comprised into one document.
All USS memberships for 2021 and THIS competition will be done ONLINE only via your Iron Podium account.
Weigh ins day of from 7-8am and 24 hour by appointment only. We have a Novice competition the day before this so please don't just show up!
We are excited to be back promoting competitions! Please follow this page as we will update as things move forward.
As everyone knows, anything can change due to Covid19. Please know there are no refunds EXCEPT if we are forced to close our gym, unable to hold an event, and the event gets cancelled. We may postpone it but would need to see what the regulations will be. Keep in mind that we will need to follow whatever mandates are in place come time of the event. That can include mask wearing, social distancing, etc.
Please do not wait to send in this entry. As a promoter during Covid19 we will need all the support we can get and that means actually being able to move forward with this event.
As of now we expect this indoor capacity to increase by January 31st but for now we are limiting one spectator per athlete, fee of $10 paid at the door, and their name must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
There is ample metered parking adjacent to the gym.
1. Max Log C & P - 12" for men, 10" for women. 60 second time limit per attempt. 3 attempts with Wessels Rule. No built up belts. Feet parallel, knees and elbows locked, head through. No tacky.*
2. Max Axle C & P - 60 second time limit per attempt. 3 attempts with Wessels Rule. May not rest on belt. May not launch from belt to rack position. Feet parallel, knees and elbows locked, head through. No tacky.*
3. Max Standard Deadlift - 60 second time limit per attempt. 3 attempts. Wessels Rule applies. Straps and suits allowed. No sumo. Hitching allowed. Hips and knees locked. Down command from the judge.*
4. Max 18 Inch Deadlift - 60 second time limit per attempt. 3 attempts. Wessels Rule applies. Straps and suits allowed. No sumo. Hitching allowed. 18" measured from the center of the bar to the floor. Hips and knees locked. Down command from the judge.*
5. Farmer Hold for Time - Max time. Time starts on lockout, ends when either implement hits the floor. Handle height must be 17" or lower and less than 1.25" diameter.
6. Log C+P Away for Reps - 60 second time limit. No built up belts. Feet parallel, knees and elbows locked, head through. Down command Only. No tacky.*
7. Axle C+P Away for Reps - 60 second time limit. May not rest on belt. May not launch from belt to rack position. Feet parallel, knees and elbows locked, head through. No tacky.*
8. Deadlift for Reps - 60 second time limit. Straps and suits allowed. No sumo. Hitching allowed. Hips and knees locked. Up & Down command from the judge.*
9. Max Stone to Platform. Men 50" and women 46" - 60 second time limit per attempt. 3 attempts with Wessels Rule. Tacky ALLOWED.*
Events and Weights
|Division||Max Log C & P||Max Axle C & P||Max Standard Deadlift||Max 18" Deadlift||Farmer Hold for Time||Log C+P Away for Reps||Axle C+P Away for Reps||Deadlift for Reps||Max Stone Load|
|Open W LW (123-)||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||120||120||120||300||TBD|
|Open W LW (132-)||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||120||120||120||300||TBD|
|Open W MW (148-)||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||150||140||140||325||TBD|
|Open W MW (165-)||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||150||140||140||325||TBD|
|Open W HW (181-)||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||180||160||160||350||TBD|
|Open W HW (198-)||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||180||160||160||350||TBD|
|Open W SHW (242-)||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||210||180||180||400||TBD|
|Open W SHW (+)||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||210||180||180||400||TBD|
|Masters W LW (132-)||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||120||120||120||300||TBD|
|Masters W MW (165-)||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|Masters W HW (+)||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||150||140||140||350||TBD|
|Teen W LW (165-)||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||120||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|Teen W HW (165+)||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||150||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|Open M LW (165-)||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||220||220||220||475||TBD|
|Open M LW (181-)||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||220||220||220||475||TBD|
|Open M MW (198-)||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||250||250||250||550||TBD|
|Open M MW (220-)||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||250||250||250||550||TBD|
|Open M HW (242-)||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||280||280||280||625||TBD|
|Open M HW (275-)||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||280||280||280||625||TBD|
|Open M SHW (308-)||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||310||310||310||700||TBD|
|Open M SHW (+)||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||310||310||310||700||TBD|
|Masters M LW (220-)||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||220||220||220||475||TBD|
|Masters M HW (+)||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||250||250||250||550||TBD|
|Teen M LW (220-)||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||180||180||180||405||TBD|
|Teen M HW (220+)||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||220||220||220||475||TBD|
Registration Closes Jan 24, 2021
7 spots remain.