November 19, 2022
Red, White and Blue
November 18 by appointment only
November 19 730am-830am
Rules Meeting 845am
1st Event 9am
Atlas Stone Clean & Press every rep
- Clean and press every rep.
- You will start with your hands on the top of the stone.
- You will only be given a down command.
- Arms must be locked
- Will allow head tilted back with eyes on the stone for safety purposes
- 60 second time limit.
- ALLOWED EQUIPMENT Grip shirts (NO SC or OSG grip shirts allowed), Elbow sleeves/wraps, wrist wraps, knee sleeves/wraps, tacky towel only (NO OTHER TACKY ALLOWED), soft belt, hard belt, chalk
Axle Tire Deadlift for reps
- Athlete can strap in before time starts
- Must wait for up and down commands
- 60 second time limit.
- Deadlift straps and figure 8's allowed
- Shins must be covered
- Shoes optional but absolutely no bare feet
- NO Deadlift suits, briefs or tacky of any kind
- ALLOWED EQUIPMENT Elbow Sleeves, knee sleeves, wrist wraps, soft belt, hard belt, chalk
Carry Medley Keg/Sandbag/keg
- Athlete can position implements to his liking
- Athlete will begin with both hands on top of the lightest keg
- On GO the athlete will pick up the 1st keg and run 25' and place it down standing upright before returning to pick up the sandbag. The sandbag will then be carried the 25'. The athlete will then go back and grab the last keg. Time starts once the athlete crosses the finish and places the keg upright.
- 60 second time limit. Split times will be taken.
- Unlimited Drops
- No tacky of any kind allowed
- ALLOWED EQUIPMENT Grip Shirts (NO SC or OSG grip shirts allowed), Elbow sleeves/wraps, wrist wraps, knee sleeves/wraps, soft belt, hard belt, chalk
Heavy Sled Pull
- Athlete will start with hands grasping the handles
- Athlete will pull the sled 25' Entire implement must cross the line
- 60 second time limit
- No Gloves or tacky of any kind allowed
- Allowed Equipment Elbow sleeves/wraps, knee sleeves/wraps, wrist wraps, soft belt, hard belt
Sandbag to Shoulder
- 60 Second time limit.
- Bag must be cleaned to the shoulder
- Athlete must extend opposite arm to show control
- ALLOWED EQUIPMENT Grip Shirts (NO SC or OSG grip shirts allowed), Elbow sleeves/wraps, Knee sleeves/wraps, wrist wraps, soft belt, hard belt, chalk
*Events, Weights and Rules are subject to change without noticeshirts allowed), Elbow sleeves/wraps, Knee sleeves/wraps, wrist wraps, soft belt, hard belt, chalk
*Events, Weights and Rules are subject to change without notice
Events and Weights
|Division||Atlas Stone Clean And Press||Axle Tire Deadlift for reps||Carry Medley Keg/Sandbag/Keg||Heavy Sled pull||Sandbag to Shoulder|
|Novice Women (Single Class)||66||220||100/105/130||300||105|
|Open W LW (132-)||66||220||100/105/130||300||105|
|Open W MW (165-)||94||270||130/135/150||340||135|
|Open W HW (198-)||115||320||150/150/180||390||150|
|Open W SHW (+)||140||350||180/150/200||420||175|
|Masters Women (Single Class)||94||270||130/135/150||340||135|
|Teen W LW (165-)||39||150||50/50/80||200||50|
|Teen W HW (165+)||39||180||80/75/100||250||50|
|Novice Men (Single Class)||140||420||200/225/225||470||178|
|Open M LW (181-)||140||420||200/225/225||470||200|
|Open M MW (220-)||140||470||225/225/250||520||225|
|Open M HW (275-)||175||520||250/275/300||570||275|
|Open M SHW (+)||200||570||250/275/300||620||275|
|Masters Men (Single Class)||140||470||225/225/250||520||225|
|Teen M LW (220-)||66||220||100/105/130||250||75|
|Teen M HW (220+)||66||240||100/105/130||300||75|
Available until Aug 12, 2022
Registration Closes Nov 05, 2022
8 spots remain.