September 25, 2021
USS 82.5kg & Masters 105kg World Championships
Must Qualify thru Nationals
All Weights Subject to Change
Max Silver Dollar Deadlift (Wessels Rules Miss and you are out)
- Each attempt will have a 60 second time limit
Height will be set at 18inches with a stiff bar.
- 3 attempts
- Hitching allowed
- Competitor must wait for judges down command
- Men 50lbs jumps
- Women 25lbs jumps
Allowed: Straps, chalk
Not allowed: SUITS, Sumo, tacky, baby oil
Circus Dumbbell Press (clean every rep)
- 60 second time limit
- Complete as many reps as possible.
- Competitor will clean the CDB to their shoulder with two hands but MUST press with ONE hand
- A successful lift will have the competitor standing with hips through, locked knees and elbow locked at the top with head through
- Competitor must wait for judge’s down command. Competitor must clean and press every rep.
Allowed: Wrist wraps, sleeves, chalk, grip shirts
FRANKEN-BEERSTEIN front hold
(More Rules to follow soon)
Each competitor will have 2 Duck-walk implements Duckwalk them 30 ft and load to a step.
Clock stops when both implements are on the step. fastest time wins
Allow: Chalk, belts, knee sleeves, elbow sleeves
Not Allowed Straps or Tacky
Arm over Arm Truck Pull
Athlete will be seated with rope in hand. (no you can not start standing)
Pull a truck arm over arm 50 feet.
Clock stops when front of truck crosses the line.
Events and Weights
|Division||Max Silver Dollar Deadlift||Circus DB for Reps||Franken-BeerStein front hold||DuckWalk||Arm over Arm Truck Pull|
|Open M LW (181-)||500||145||TBD||300/325||Truck|
|Masters M MW (220-)||500||145||TBD||300/325||Truck|
Registration Closes Sep 10, 2021
25 spots remain.