September 17, 2022
EVENTS AND WEIGHTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
For updates and questions: West Virginia's Strongest | Facebook
or email email@example.com
Registration and Weigh-ins:
09/16/22 from 5pm to 7pm
09/17/22 from 9 am to 10 am
9/17/22 10:15 am
- VIKING PRESS
- Belts, sleeves, wraps, and chalk are allowed.
- No double dipping. This includes any form of jerking. You may bend your knees to dip and drive as in a push press, but once the press begins the knees must not rebend until the next rep. Strict pressing is also fine.
- Arms must be locked with head through and feet parallel with straight legs for a successful repetition.
- When a successful repetition is completed you will receive a down signal.
- 60 sec time limit
- CAR DEADLIFT
- Belts, suits, straps, sleeves, chalk are allowed.
- Up and down commands will be given.
- Legs must be straight with shoulders in line with hips to get a successful repetition.
- Ladies and LW teens will be given 30 sec to complete a repetition with the car if they like. If a repetition is completed with the car there will be a total of 60 sec to complete as many reps as possible. If they start with the car and are unable to complete a repetition at the end of the 30 sec they will have 1 min to complete as many reps as possible with a trap bar. One repetition with the car will trump any repetitions on the trap bar.
- 60 sec time limit(only one exception stated above)
- MAX WEIGHT SINGLE ARM BAG TOSS
- You must pick your opening attempt during registration. No opening attempt information will be given out by staff until after registration.
- weights 10, 20, then 7lb jumps
- 3 Attempts allowed
- 30 sec per attempt
- If unable to complete a successful throw in 30 sec your out
- CARRY MEDLEY
- Belts, chalk, sleeves, and wraps are allowed.
- The order will be the same as above.
- Competitors must start with fingers on the cross bars of the crucifix.
- The Crucifix must be standing upright prior to proceeding to the sandbag.
- Allowing the Crucifix to fall long side flat to the ground will result in a 20 sec penalty.
- Setting the Crucifix down and not allowing it to fall long side flat is ok.
- All implements must cross the line completely
- 60 sec time limit. If unable to complete in allotted time then a distance will be taken.
- Atlas Stone Over Bar
- Start with hands on the bar
- 44in bar for women, novice, and teens.
- 48in bar for all open men.
- Tacky, belts, chalk, and sleeves are allowed.
- Max reps in a minute.
Events and Weights
|Division||Viking Press (nuetral grip)||Car deadlift (side handle approximately 13 in pick)||Max Weight Single Arm Bag Toss 15ft||Carry Medley: Crucifix, Sandbag, and Duck Walk (25ft each)||Atlas Stone Over Bar|
|Open W MW (165-)||150||Car and/or 285lb trap bar(see rules) Heat 1 Heat 2 Heat 3 Name Lifts Name Lifts Name Lifts Car and/or trap bar(see rules)||MAX WEIGHT||155, 150, 175||175|
|Novice Men (Single Class)||165||CAR||MAX WEIGHT||170, 200, 220||200|
|Open M LW (181-)||190||CAR||MAX WEIGHT||170, 200, 250||240|
|Open M MW (220-)||235||CAR+100||MAX WEIGHT||230, 220, 275||270|
|Open M HW (275-)||260||CAR+200||MAX WEIGHT||305, 265, 285||300|
|Open M SHW (+)||285||CAR+250||MAX WEIGHT||305, 265, 310||330|
|Masters M MW (220-)||190||CAR||MAX WEIGHT||175, 200, 250||240|
|Masters M HW (+)||235||CAR+100||MAX WEIGHT||230, 220, 275||270|
|Teen M LW (220-)||150||Car and/or 285lb trap bar(see rules)||MAX WEIGHT||155, 150, 175||200|
|Teen M HW (220+)||165||CAR||MAX WEIGHT||170, 200, 220||240|
Registration Closes Sep 03, 2022
33 spots remain.