July 30, 2022
Lift Evil's Unleashed in the East
Pompton Lakes, NJ
Friday 7/29/22 - 10am-12pm / 3pm - 6pm
Saturday 7/30/22 - 8-9am
Saturday 7/30/22 - 8-9am
Athlete Meeting: 9:00am (mandatory for all athletes)
Contest Time: 10am
Spectator: $10 spectator fee . Children 12yr/under are free.
There will be ample parking at the Elite Gym location parking lots.
Closest Hotel - Holiday Inn Express Haskell-Wayne Area
303 Union Ave, Haskell, NJ 07420
Awards /Prizes :
All top 3 in each class will be awarded a Trophys, 1st in each class will get prize packages.
More Prizes will be announced as the event gets closer!
Kinda Fit Kinda Fat Giving $1000
total prize split between best male and female log lift!
***1st place in the novice division & top 3 in each open classes will get an invite to USS Nationals 2023***
*** If there are more than 10 masters signed up, the masters division will be expanded to lw/hw
Lift Evil, Elite Training Facility.
More Sponsors announced leading up to event!
RULES/ EVENTS :
Sandbag Throw over bar - ( 3 bags) Athlete will have 60 seconds to pick and throw sandbags up over a bar.
- Hands starting off the bag
- Bags must be thrown over head and you will have as many attempts needed until time runs out.
- Athlete must complete bags in order and if you can't pass one weight you can not continue.
- 12ft. for women /14ft. for men
- Allowed - chalk, wrist wraps, belts
- NO Tacky
Sandbag to Shoulder - Athletes will have 60 seconds to load the sandbag to either shoulder
- For as many reps as possible.
- Athletes may start with hands on top of sandbag, hands NOT under.
- Sandbag must be loaded to shoulder, with full lockout, demonstrating control of the sandbag, and wait for a down command to be given before lowering sangbag.
- Sangbag must be cleaned to shoulder and opposite arm extended for rep to count.
- Must maintain control of the sangbag being lowered! No throwing behind, or slamming sangbag down!
- Equipment allowed: Belt, knee and elbow sleeves, knee and wrist wraps, chalk, USS-approved grip shirts
- Equipment NOT allowed: Absolutely NO tacky of any kind, if using a lever belt it must be turned
Wheel of Pain- this is a modified Conan's wheel, where the implement will be pushed not lifted! Athletes will have 60 Seconds to push for max distance, once the athlete stops the time and distance will be recorded.
- Athlete must start with hands off implement.
- Athlete can push the implement with hands forward, or from chest
- Implement cannot be lifted like a conans wheel
- Allowed - Belts, wrist wraps, knee sleeves, grip shirt, USS-approved grip shirts.
Max 18” axle deadlift .60 second time limit per attempt. 3 attempts with Wessels Rule.
- Feet parallel, knees and elbows locked
- allowed Dl Straps, built up belts, elbow sleeves, wristWraps.
- No suits, no knee wraps, knee sleeves. No bouncing. no DL hooks
Max Log C & P- 12" for men, 10" for women. 60 second time limit per attempt. 3 attempts with Wessels Rule.
- Will be cleaning log from mats.
- Feet parallel, knees and elbows locked, head through.
- Must Show control of weight, no Tree topping
- Must wait for the "DOWN" command to complete rep
- Must show control in lowering the weight, cannot slam or throw down!
- No tacky, no straps, if using a lever belt it must be turned around
- only USS approved grip shirts (no SC/OSG shirts)
*Weights and rules are subject to change (all athletes will be notified via email in addition to social media posts).
**for extra updates, features, sponsor and prize information follow @liftevil_unleashed on ig
Events and Weights
|Division||Zombie head Sandbag Throw over Bar||Max 18" Axle Deadlift||Wheel of Pain||Max Log||Sandbag to Shoulder|
|Novice Women (Single Class)||12ft- 15/20/25||MAX||TBA||MAX||100|
|Open W LW (132-)||12ft- 20/25/30||MAX||TBA||MAX||125|
|Open W MW (165-)||12ft- 25/30/35||MAX||TBA||MAX||150|
|Open W HW (198-)||12ft- 30/35/40||MAX||TBA||MAX||175|
|Open W SHW (+)||12ft- 35/40/40||MAX||TBA||MAX||200|
|Masters Women (Single Class)||12ft- 20/25/30||MAX||TBA||MAX||125|
|Novice M HW (220+)||14ft- 30/35/40||MAX||TBA||MAX||200|
|Novice M LW (220-)||14ft- 25/30/35||MAX||TBA||MAX||200|
|Open M LW (181-)||14ft- 25/30/35||MAX||TBA||MAX||225|
|Open M MW (220-)||14ft- 30/35/40||MAX||TBA||MAX||250|
|Open M HW (275-)||`14ft- 40/45/50||MAX||TBA||MAX||275|
|Open M SHW (+)||14ft- 45,50,55||MAX||TBA||MAX||300|
|Masters Men (Single Class)||14ft- 30/35/40||MAX||TBA||MAX||250|
Registration Closes Jul 26, 2022
35 spots remain.